Server to client communication moduleAuthor(s): Arsen Kostenko.
This module describes the server-2-client side behavior of any node. Since the behavior is not very different this module shares a number of fearures with dht_s2c.pl:
- extensive usage of the Ciao threading mechanism;
- interface made as simple as possible;
- dht_server.pl module is the only usage point;
- parameters are passed through the dht_config.pl module.
Usage and interface
Documentation on exports
Generally speaking, this predicate must perform some common tasks like:
- listen to a port for incoming connections from clients,
- and process requests from clients.